Booking & Payment Terms
- A deposit of 40% of total safari cost is required at the time of booking confirmation and balance being payable at or before safari start.
- The deposit will be used for reservation, legal fees and other early arrangements.
- If you prefer, you may also choose to pay full safari amount at booking confirmation.
- You may pay online or locally by credit or debit card at no extra cost, we accept visa and MasterCard
- If you decide to make payments by bank or wire transfer you are required to include bank charges incurred on transaction.
Safari cancellation policy and refund
- All cancellations must be made in writing and are liable to be charged cancellation fee.
- Cancellation fee or reduction in number depends on number of days before tour departure date
Any safari deposit paid shall be refunded less the cost of cancellation fees levied by hotels and administrative costs as below.
|Number of Days||Percentage forfeited|
|70-60 days||Returned less of bank charges and transactions|
|24 hrs and failure to show up||100%|
- Refund will be done within 30 days after cancellation of the safari.
- There shall be no refund of any unused portion of your safari once commenced.
- Valid reasons in documentation may be required to approve refund.